Job Description: Software Engineer position focused on development of products requiring motion control via DC motors, user interfaces, fault monitoring, etc.
• Design and develop embedded software for real-time systems
• Generate software requirements specifications
• Create, implement, and develop embedded code in C/C++
• Provide input to project management on scheduling, milestone achievement, and project challenges
• Must be capable of accurately developing detailed documentation in English
• Experience in all phases of software development, from concept generation through production
• Understanding of software reliability, fault detection/isolation, and performance algorithm techniques
• 5+ years of embedded software engineering experience
• Preferred Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (HW & Embedded SW)
• NXP-Freescale Products
• Embedded Architecture
• Embedded I/O Driver
• Embedded API/APP
• Diagnostics (DTC’s)
• Embedded C/C++
Work location: Home office or VCS office, with 1-2 days per month onsite at client location.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.