Russell Smith – Technical Consultant
- Background in program/project management and business case analysis.
- Extensive experience in Physics of Failure, failed item analysis, and systems engineering process and execution.
- Experience with vehicle control systems, ABS, ASR, stability control, vehicle dynamics and operator interface systems. Extensive background with military procurement processes, specification and requirement development.
- Contact Russell:
- (260) 636-7100 ext. 22
Mark Bryant – Technical Consultant
- Customer support, project scheduling and management, team formation and management, strategic planning, systems engineering and embedded software architecture
- Experience with body, chassis, ABS, transmission, instrumentation/HMI controls; CAN, CL2, LIN and other protocols; diagnostics and scan tool development; product test development
- Contact Mark:
- (260) 636-7100 ext. 26
Shawn Beverly – Senior Systems Engineer
- Seventeen years of experience in Product Development at an engineering/manufacturing company including 10 years as a Systems Engineer, 3 years as a design engineer, 2 years as a warranty/cost reduction engineer, and 2 years as a product structure engineer.
- Product Development ⦁ Regulatory Compliance ⦁ Vehicle validation plan documentation ⦁ Vehicle design & manufacturing documentation
- Training & Mentoring ⦁ Manufacturing support ⦁ Quality & Cost Reduction ⦁ Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Gated programs including lessons learned ⦁ System Level Design Development ⦁ Requirement gathering and documentation
- Contact Shawn:
- (260) 636-7100 ext. 37
Ron Wentworth – Systems Consultant
- Electrical/mechanical systems design, diagnosis, analysis and implementation.
- 50+ years’ experience in product development, business management, project management, analog and digital circuit design with exemplary people skills.
- Strong research and development and material procurement skills.
- Contact Ron:
- (260) 636-7100 ext. 20